Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Removes odors, bacteria, and dust mites which cause splenetic, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies. Keeping your rooms, closets, and household appliances in an antiseptic environment. Portable handheld design and easy to operate. Child-lock switch Built in rechargeable battery, Powered by Micro USB Light weight, foldable and more portable

59S UV Wand
PHP ₱ 5,107.50 PHP ₱ 5,675.00

    Website Created & Hosted by Website.com Website Builder